GROUND RULES FOR ATHLETES From the Management 1. From the dates of June 17-24, the trip is for the girls to play in the AAU Girls National Volleyball Tournament.
2. We are to refrain from sight seeing, and other activities not related to volleyball during the tournament dates.
3. Team members are required to stay together.
4. Depending on the tournament schedule, lights out at 10:30pm, cell phones and other electronics will be collected every evening and provided back to them in the morning.
5. The team will meet at a set time in the morning to go to breakfast together, breakfast will be at Sizzler daily.
6. Team mom will provide daily uniform laundry.
7. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are team events only, team will sit together as a group, parents are on their own.
8. Lunch and Dinner depending on game schedule will be catered from menus that we provide (pre-ordered).
9. Lots of water will be available around the courts.
We have brand new Gatorade Bottles for each team member, which we will distribute at the venue.
10. Convention Center is air-conditioned and can get cold, be sure to bring a light jacket.
11. Dennis is having 2 vans available per team, Team Parents and or Coaches will provide transportation to team members first and parents after. Please let us know if you (parents) will need transportation so we can coordinate meeting times. It is recommended parents carpool with other parents.